Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

It's my Day!


And these are the 3 Amazing Reasons Why!

At the age of 14 I was given a Priesthood Blessing and part of it said I would have "...one of the choicest gifts given to a daughter of God, that of motherhood."

AND SO IT IS....
The Gift That Keeps On Giving.


Today I received this LOVE BUG from Zach.

I am so loving his writing right now. I will translate just in case:

I love you. You are the best mom in the whole entire world. Love Zach. I love how you can count so high. You are the best. xoxoxox

Here we are dancing off into the sunset together.

And now for Ethan....

He made this wonderful card with heart flowers, a picture of me in the top left corner, and do you see the double blue loop at the bottom left. He said that is a "Bum and a Gina (his way of saying vagina) because they are such good friends."

Doesn't that just bring tears to your eyes.

But this day isn't just
ABOUT ME
it's also about my mom and Chris' mother so this is for you!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Mother's Day '10
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free greeting

1 comment:

  1. That was the sweetest mother's day card, your mom's will probably cry. I love E's sneaky face! Happy Mother's day to you!

    ReplyDelete