Monday, May 10, 2010

Better Late Than Never

When Ethan turned 4 we wrote a list of some of his favorite things. Somehow when Zach turned 6 we never got around to it so last night when I got home he was excited to show me what he and Chris had worked on.



--> -->
Things That Are Different About Zach Now That He Is Six
· My favorite TV show is Ben10: Alien Force.
· My favorite treat is homemade Popsicles (Oreos says Mom)
· I can ride more rides now that I’m six. (At water and amusement parks)
· My favorite TV channel is Cartoon Network.
· My favorite brother is Graham.
· I love to watch family videos.
· I love to play with Graham.
· I’m a General on my Star Wars game for Leap Frog.
· I love to kiss Graham on the cheek.
· I love to play basketball.
· Anya, Abigail, Carlos, and Cason are my best friends.
· My favorite toys are my Legos.
· I’m making a movie called “Atlantis” with my brother.
· I can swim in the deep end and jump off the diving board without floaties.
· I love my Mom and Dad a lot. They are the best.
· I like to watch Wizards of Waverly Place on the Disney Channel.
· My favorite fruit is a pear.
· My favorite dinner is spaghetti with tomato sauce and meatballs.
· For breakfast, my favorite food is buttered toast.
· Another one of my favorite foods is hot dogs (with a bun!).
· I am also very good at stopping on my bike using my brakes.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Connor's favorite show is Alien Force too.

    ReplyDelete