Friday, May 7, 2010

Ethan Oddities

As Chris was tucking Ethan into bed the other evening he said,
"Dad, I want to put some toothpaste in my nose so I can breath fresh at night."

-----------------------------------

Then today after lunch Ethan disappeared for a few minutes. I thought maybe he had gone outside or to the neighbors so I didn't check too hard. My mommy senses were not tingling so I wasn't to worried.

After hearing the toilet lid drop and flush I knew where he was. We've been working on independent bum wiping where he calls me to double check after his own attempt but not today. When he came into the kitchen I asked him if he had been to the bathroom. He said, "Yes. But I didn't need your help. My bum is totally clean because I hopped up on the sink and checked in the mirror."

Ethan has this amazing ability to make me CRY.....sometimes out of frustration but often tears of laughter. It's a strange mix with this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment