Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Loves

In honor of Valentines I wanted to post some things I love about my boys:

GRAHAM
I love...
....hearing your little shuffle shuffle down the hall that let's me know your coming.
...your sweet smile, slobbery kisses, and chubby cheeks.
....that you are and have always been a good sleeper and cuddle bug.

ETHAN
I love....
.....how well you take care of your little brother.
....your energy for life.
.....your willingness to share with those outside our family.

ZACHARY
I love....
....your imagination as you create art.
....your kindness towards Graham and righteous example for Ethan.
.....that you love reading books together at night and how you remember every detail about what we read.

CHRIS
I love...let's see.....uhm
PRETTY MUCH EVERY THING ABOUT YOU!
You are my world. Just thinking about what you do for me and the family is seriously getting me all choked up as I write. I can't imaging having anyone more perfect for me. The Lord knew what I needed and boy did he come through. Thanks for being an amazing husband, father, friend, lover, etc.

Happy Valentines to all our friends and family. We think about you DAILY!
Make sure your speakers are on.....enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox greeting: My Loves
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting
This link no longer works. Please remove the smilebox and don't include it in the book.

1 comment: