Saturday, February 27, 2010

Family Photos

It was super tough to decide which family photos to order.
After looking, reviewing, asking opinions etc. I decided on my favorite 20.

I had the disc of my final picks sent to Grandmas so they wouldn't have to wait.
My friend Kamee, the photographer, sent me some selected prints so I could get them up ASAP. She wanted me to post the pictures displayed in our home so she could see the results.

See the smile above....that is how I feel every time I walk down the hall and see this photo.
Finally we have a family picture that includes Graham......and I love it!

These pictures are appropriately placed as my 3 monkeys are usually climbing the walls anyway.

Chris and I haven't had photos of us together displayed since our wedding photos (which were minimal). It's fun to have some of just us.

I'm eager to get my fingers on those additional pictures. When I'm home over the summer it will be priority #1 to get those printed off.

1 comment:

  1. I love how they look on your wall, they turned out so good!

    ReplyDelete