Thursday, September 3, 2009

Can A Mom Even Shower Alone?!

And Behind Curtain Number One???
We Have...
A Peeping Graham!

He is pulling himself up.

He likes to come and open the curtain and throw things in whenever some one is in the shower.

Update!

Since you are all wondering Carols' nose is fine....thank goodness.
The morning after the attack we saw him at school and get this....
When he saw us arrive he ran up to Ethan and patted him on the shoulder saying, "I forgive you Ethan. You're just a little guy and you didn't mean to hurt me."

I was floored, humbled, amazed, and completely in awe of this little 5 year old. I could only hope my children would respond this way. Thus far I have only seen screams and retaliation when one gets hurt. I told Zach that Carlos is such a good friend and the type of kid he should always be friends with. I believe some spirits just come that way but he also comes from a good home with wonderful parents. I have learned yes parents have an influence on their children but a child's behavior is NOT always a reflection on their upbringing.

2 comments:

  1. The answer to your question "Can a mom even shower alone?" is no, never.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that huge smile of Graham. It melts my heart! Good job teaching Zach some tips on choosing friends.

    ReplyDelete