Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WARNING! ACCIDENTS MAY HAPPEN WHILE USING A VIDEO PHONE

Setting up Skype was a piece of cake but they should put some kind of WARNING label on it.

My parents called to check up on Zach right before lunch. All three boys were happily chatting. Then Ethan disappears....and comes back with a piece of cheese asking, "When is lunch?" I told him we would eat when we got off the phone.

He is on a "Dang Quesadilla" kick right now and likes to help by pulling out the tortillas and cheese.

After a couple of minutes my mom radar went off and Grandpa had to go to work so we ended the call and this is what I found....









Wasn't that nice of him to try and put plastic wrap on all the yogurts after he removed all the lids. As I picked him up to wash his hands he said, "I was just trying to make me a birthday cake." I then calmly took him to his room for a long time out.

Why is it I can stay calm with huge messes like this and just go nuts over the littlest things?

4 comments:

  1. Because Ethan is too cute to get mad at! I'm with you on the small things and big things though. I'm glad this was one of the calm moments though. Good pics (or bad...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!!!! I love the plastic wrap on the opened yogurts. I agree with you about the insanity of calming handling HUGE deals and freaking out at small ones. Just the life of a parent I suppose. Love ya! Jen Hardy

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS The pics you took of Ethan's boots and his cute little face turned out really good. Nice job with the camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA!! no corporal punishment, give yourself a big hug...you are one in control mama. I on the other hand lost it over a seat belt issues on the way to Enrichment...lovely...thanks for the big smile, I needed that!

    ReplyDelete