Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lego Vault



Dr. Destructo (aka Ethan) hits with frequency in our home. Therefore, Mom and Dad are constantly rebuilding the complex Lego sets that Zach is obsessed with. In our new home we have what Zach refers to as the Lego Vault. It's the unused closet in Graham's room. We put a child safety lock on the handle so only invited guests can enter. It saves me from reconstruction headaches and Zach from having to beat Ethan up as pay back. The only loser is Ethan because he gets such joy out of destroying and touching whatever he is asked not to.

2 comments:

  1. I almost showed this to Harrison so he could better understand that all little brothers are the same, but then I knew he'd simply ask for his own vault. Jack wanted Zach to come over and play the other day. I hated telling him Zach doesn't live here anymore. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORELLA!
    Hauling water! I remember in Siracusa the men at the wine store where we bought our water would always ask, "e perche no vino?!" So I say, to get through those harder days, perche no vino? It would probably help! I think it's so great that you guys are doing this. What an adventure. You've always been up for a little adventure, though. Slocombe would never shy away! I will keep reading to see how things are going. Post lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete