Monday, January 26, 2009

A Day With Disney & More

I am generally in the mean mom category because I don't let Zach watch TV all day. Well, today his dream came true.

He crawled into my bed this morning and said he felt dizzy. My first thought was "oh crap"; the stomach flu has been going around. Sure enough, a few minutes later he was trying to make it to the bathroom.

So we took a sick day and he got to watch the Disney channel all day long. Luckily the morning bathroom episode was a one time event. Now we get to wait and see who comes down with it next.

Ethan too has been a little under the weather. He has had a runny nose. No big deal except after a couple of wipes he needs a touch up on this....



Every morning for the last week before I'm even out of bed he brings me an eyeliner pencil to draw him a moustache. As it fades throughout the day or if we are heading out he wants a touch up. I seriously don't know where he comes up with this stuff. I was able to convince him that it was better not to sport the 'stache at church.


1 comment: