Sunday, June 5, 2011

Say What?

I am not a fan of playing Monopoly! I'm female what can I say. When I was younger and my brother wanted to play I would only do so if I could be banker and yes- I cheated. Often.

I can tolerate this Junior Monopoly version of game if the boys really want to play because it's quick. I leave the REAL Monopoly playing to Chris.
Pretty sure this game the boys received from friends last Christmas is a knock off (as usual for here).

Our first clue was this:

It should be XLR8 not XLRB.

I was able to overlook the misspelling below:
It says our instead of out.

But this misspelling had us rolling:

Instead of Parts Stored Below.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I didn't know there were so many knockoffs over there. I wonder if Monopoly does a real version of Ben 10?

    ReplyDelete