Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Proof Of The Tooth

Dad got tooth pulling privileges this time around.
Now you may be thinking: is she going to post about every lost tooth?

My response is.... Only if there is more to the story. I took this picture of Zach placing the tooth under his pillow but later, I'm not sure why, he brought it back out and during the get your last snack, get ready for bed, don't forget to clean up that mess chaos that ensues every evening it disappeared and never did turn up. Now I'm not sure how things will change in 2nd grade but in 1st grade it is still a very big deal to lose a tooth.

As tears of utter desperation began to fall (come on he's waited 7 years for this tooth to come out) I suggested that he just write the Tooth Fairy a note and explain what happened.

Here's what he wrote, errors and all.

Der Tooth Fiary
I lost my tooth. Plesae Give me some moneny any way. and if you Dont bleve me open my moth to LOOK!

It worked!
She came and deposited a nice chunk of change. His note must have been pretty convincing.

No comments:

Post a Comment