Monday, September 6, 2010

That's A Lotta....

CANDLES!
33 In All

This year we had a family party. I made Chris' favorite Banana Berry Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. This is the first time I've used strawberries as they were the only berry available but I think it may be my favorite version. Also warm houses make decorating cakes difficult. The frosting just wants to slide right off the cake.

I love how excited Graham was to see the cake on fire.
Graham's newest word: Cake.


On to the presents.
The best ones are from the heart.

Zach's is actually pages of drawings that when put together make a giant alien.
Mommy gave Dad plain old store bought stuff such as
a documentary on bike racing called Chasing Legends.....

and a new small camera just in time for a quick trip to Italy.
Oh and we found some flank steak for a really good dinner too.

No comments:

Post a Comment