Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Vintage Star Wars


MANY YEARS have passed since the days these toys were loved, played with, and strewn around Chris' bedroom. We weren't sure they had survived all the years spent in garage/attic heat.

After a bit of clean up these action figures helped ME get through the first few days of Spring Break and allowed me some peace to pack for our trip to.....

THAILAND.
(Travel Log To Follow)


Z & E set up the entire set and made a video saying Thank You Great Grandma N for purchasing these and Grandma J for saving them all these years!

Now they get to be loved, played with, and strewn around my house!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome set! Did the little figurines survive? I have a hard time with some video uploading too, any that are over 1 minute I can't put on my blog. I haven't figured it out yet.

    ReplyDelete