Saturday, March 13, 2010

They're Back!

..........Migraines.......

I haven't been fully functional the last few days.

During pregnancy and nursing I am blessed not to have these. But last month I had some trouble and this month holy freaking cow between nausea, light sensitivity, and feeling like my head would explode I haven't been able to do much.

There is little relief until I get just the right combination of meds and then it is only temporary.

Of course this had to happen when there was a half day of school. Thanks boys for being sooooo good while mom was down for the count.

One more day and I should be back to normal.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you start feeling better soon. I feel your pain. I glad that the kids were good for you. That is not an easy task some times.

    ReplyDelete