Friday, March 5, 2010

Puttin' On A Game Face

I know we told you Zach is playing T-Ball and....

Chris is helping coach.

But we started a new season and this time Ethan gets to play too!

I love this shot because he is actually mid air after throwing the ball.

It is interesting to watch the practices as the 4-5 year old group stays tuned for about half the practice. The 5-6's about 3/4 of the practice and are starting to show interest in understanding the game. The 6-7 years or 1st graders are getting it both skill and focusing wise.
Now for our littlest slugger. This boy loves, loves, loves to play outside. We usually spend from the time he arises from his nap until I must go in to get dinner ready outside. The rest of the day he pounds on the doors and windows looking for an escape route.

I adore this game face he puts on. Look at that concentration.
I don't know what I'm going to do when it heats up around here and we can't go outside. He gets really mad if we head out to the garage and get in the car instead of getting toys out of the storage closet and heading to the yard.


The tricky thing is now everything and I mean everything....

has become a bat....

and a ball....

and for someone this small he has got quite an arm.

When it comes to throwing we may have been a little too encouraging because he's progressed on from the small soft balls to throwing whatever hard toy he can find.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the game face pic. Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the face! It is so neat all the extra-curricular activities the boys are involved in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Graham's determined look.

    ReplyDelete