Monday, October 19, 2009

What The?!

Graham loves to bang things around. Anything remotely like a stick gets beaten against all surfaces his level.
The other morning while I was on the computer he was banging his red maraca on stuff as he moved around the room.
Also, he is now at the age of "Potty Fascination"!
He loves to lift the lid, flush, and to splash in the water if not caught in time.
Can you see where this is going.....
Much later in the day after I had used the toilet I stood up and and was surprised to see this!
He quickly crawled over to see what I was laughing about and smiled as if to say, "Oh yeah I put that there. Do you like it?"
Then quickly he tried to retrieve it for me.

After a good hand washing Chris and I decided that we must now keep the bathroom door closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment