Sunday, October 25, 2009

Snow Fall In UDH

Have you ever accidentally left a tissue in your pocket and then washed it?

How about 1/2 a roll of
Toilet Paper!


The previous day Ethan had been playing with about a half roll of TP. I told myself to remember and check his pockets that night and I completely forgot....

until I went to change the loads. I had to shake everything out and hoped the dryer could get the rest. By the end a soft snow had fallen everywhere, my hair, the floor, the entire room.
Ethan was a big help in cleaning it up as his affection for the vacuum has not diminished.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! How in the world do you fit a 1/2 roll of TP in little pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Picture! Ethan is Senneca and Connor's Mischief Hero. They love hearing his escapades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, his pockets are pint size but his abilite to do the unexpexted often "Excede Expectation". Just a note the TP here is not costco size, the rolls are a bit smaller.

    ReplyDelete