Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Get This



Due to increased mayhem during Sacrament Meeting the boys are allowed to bring only one thing of their choice, within reason. Generally this is some paper and a pencil.


After visiting Bahrain we stayed in town for church the following day. Because we left early in the morning as not to be late for a birthday party I completely forgot to bring one church thing for each of the boys.
During our border crossing Ethan asked if I had remember to bring his one church thing. When I replied that I had forgotten, he gasped and said, "You are so busted! I'm gonna be CRAZY!"
He was indeed CRAZY but I have a feeling it had nothing to do with not having his church thing.
Also during this car ride he was chewing the gum he'd received in his party gift bag. This spurred a long conversation about the health complications of swallowing gum. Later that night I overheard Ethan emphatically telling Zach not to swallow his gum because it would make him blow stinky bubbles out his butt. I'm surprised with this new found knowledge that it doesn't make him want to chew and swallow his gum more often.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! I love overhearing conversations between my kids. Stinky bubbles from extremities is pretty creative you have to admit.

    ReplyDelete