Monday, March 16, 2009

Whoa! Slow Down

It has been really nice temperature wise until this week. It has gone back and forth from mid 70-80's. Then is jumped overnight to the upper 90's......and it's MARCH!

The other morning after playing in the park the boys were all red and overheated and it wasn't even hot yet. They kept asking to rest in the shade. They have never experience heat above 75....they are just melting. I don't enjoy the heat either but I'm keeping positive knowing this is only the beginning.

I have decided I am courageous enough to fly around the world with 3 little boys by myself to escape the heat. I have not decided if I am courageous enough to be without my husband for two months.

Our things should arrive in two weeks. I have missed having music in the house, my shorts (I hope they fit), my pots and pans, and the microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment