Friday, March 20, 2009

Our Very Own Leprechaun

Our friend Ms. Norma is Irish and runs the Youth Center activities for preschool age children. For St. Patrick's day she planned a great party for the kids with green play dough, they made green Leprechaun door hangers and shamrocks. They also made green cupcakes with green frosting.

When all the mom's backs were turned Ethan decided to knock back the entire bottle of GREEN food coloring. Staining his mouth (I'd never seen green teeth before), his shirt and chest underneath, both hands, and his entire left foot. The dye caused his mouth to go into saliva overdrive and he drooled green all over the toys. All the moms felt bad for laughing. I said go ahead and laugh its hilarious and its just a normal day for me. I refused to let the drooling green monster in into the brand new car so Chris and to meet us and walk him home.

Green things consumed in that quantity also come out green...if you know what I mean. It made for some very fun potty trips for the next couple of days.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh Michelle. What a funny kid! Food coloring tastes terrible, I can't believe he drank the whole bottle!

    ReplyDelete