Monday, March 23, 2009

Goth Boy

Just when I think I might not have anything to blog Ethan does something like this. I had left Zach and Ethan at the table coloring. I walked into my bed room and grabbed my camera and cord to download the beach pictures and I hear them walking down the hall Zach saying, "Mom will be so surprised how much you look like an Native-American." I thought he looked a little more... Goth. These markings went all the way around his neck as well. 3 minutes I tell you; 3 minutes. That's all it was. Now I wasn't sure this would come off as these were not the usual washables we generally use. It did take a bit of scrubbing but it did come out.

2 comments:

  1. Your life will never be boring with those boys around. Who would have it any other way. I know that my five give me a run for my money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have to sedate Ethat to make it back to AK this summer. He is SO adorable though, he makes up for his amounts of energy.

    ReplyDelete