Tuesday, February 22, 2011

At Least He Used A Plate

Graham, as of late, has had a daily habit of pulling out the oven drawer. Not to rearrange the pans and cookie sheets but as a first step to finding trouble. Trouble can be getting to things purposely put on top of the fridge for safe keeping. Trouble can be putting things in the microwave (which now is kept locked) or toaster oven. Trouble can be eating butter or dumping out olive oil on the counter.

I'd had ENOUGH!
So today I went through my cache of child locks looking for something, anything that might keep the drawer closed before I just remove it entirely. What I thought in theory might be a good solution was quickly debunked when I found this.....






And here's what he had to say about it.

4 comments:

  1. How could you be mad at him! He's way too cute. I think Jocelyn can't wait to see G again. She was so so enthralled watching the video with me, more so then in other cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is HILARIOUS!!!!! I am so glad you documented it. So funny! and I'm sorry about your little Houdini, that dude can climb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guilty as charged, but SO stinkin cute in the process. It's impressive what two year old's can do and in the time it takes to walk into the other room and back no less. :)

    Funny thing is, we have found Owen at least twice this week sitting in that exact same spot on our counter only with both cheeks full of Vday chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Good work mellow mom!

    ReplyDelete