Tuesday, June 29, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemons

Due to some very unfortunate incidents the pool rules in our community are now strictly enforced.

That means because the age of our children Chris and I together are not considered enough adult supervision for our own children. In the past I would take all three on my own and now we have to find a 3rd adult to accompany us and they have to be in the water not just a poolside observer.
Basically our pool attendance has dropped to nothing and making it so we are cooped up in the house pretty much all day. Yay for Alaska Summer Vacations!

Instead in the late evenings when the sun isn't beating down I've pulled out the baby pool.

The boys added the slide to make their own water park.

It's nice because I can even send Graham out on his own and watch through the sliding glass door in the comfort of the AC.

But of course the most fun is to be had...

when they're all together.

2 comments:

  1. Huge bummer about your pool!!!! I take my 4 all the time by myself! I am so sorry. Your boys are adorable though, Graham looks so much older all of the sudden! I am glad you can go to Alaska for some relief from the heat and to see family. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're making the most of it but how ridiculous! Give me a break, what happened to put that into place?

    And, I'm very very glad you found those keys, my goodness!

    ReplyDelete