Monday, June 14, 2010

Life Is Beautiful

Exactly two minutes before I was to get out of bed this morning Snuggle Bug #2 came in for a morning cuddle. He knows the rules....he can only come in if dad's already out of bed (I just can't stand being crowded in bed) or if it is the weekend. Dad was out so he was welcomed in.

After about a minute of closeness I heard this ever so soft whisper.....wake uuuup, wake uuuuup. As I opened my eyes little fingers were slowly wiggling in front of my face. I just had to laugh and then get up.

Because of the heat I've given up the 5AM rides. It was just no use. When the alarm went off I just couldn't get out of bed when I knew my bike trainer would happily wait for me to ride at 7:30 instead. Because the work out is never fun indoors I've pulled out some old classics to help pass the time. First it was Sound of Music...the songs really got me moving. Then I watched Life is Beautiful. Since Ethan is home during these rides he and Graham are in and out of the room or sometimes plop down and watch. In Life is Beautiful there are parts where the main character slowly wiggles his fingers and under his breath says what he wants to happen.....and it does. I guess Ethan really picked up on this and after success in using it on me this morning says he plans to use it on his brother. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I love that part of the movie. I canm't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete