Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yummm Coke Zero


Forget Diet Coke! In THIS house we drinkCoke Zero. We agree it tastes more like the coke we drank when we were young. I especially like it with two cherries and a hint of cherry juice since we don't have Cherry Coke Zero here.

I pretty much only drink them when I have a headache and occasionally just because I want one. Chris however, drinks them more frequently especially to stay awake on our long drives back and forth to Dharan.

Wednesday nights are weekend movie nights and Ethan rarely has the ability to stay awake for an entire movie. On a recent Wed. afternoon I found an open Coke Zero on the counter. I was very confused and looked at the clock. Had Chris come home early? Surely not. Where did this come from? Of course Mr. Mischief must be questioned and after so he confirmed that yes he had opened the Coke Zero....but why?

"I needed a Coke so I could stay awake for the movie tonight." was his reply.

I told him he didn't need to be drinking them but because they were going to have a baby sitter that night (yes it was amazing Chris and I got to go on a real date) I wasn't too upset that he might be a bit wired.

I don't think Ethan stayed up too late for the sitters but all that Coke must explain why he peed all over the last bunch of his brother's diapers and then tried to blame it on Graham.

.............................................

Then this week we had some new friends over for dinner. Ethan was such a good host by repeatedly going to the fridge and offering drinks, snacks, and boiled eggs. When Zach said he'd like the Coke Zero offered, Ethan quickly replied, "NO! Kids can't have these!"

According to the latest news our pancreas says we shouldn't have them either....so we'll get right on that.....ASAP....or maybe next week.

Update: We never stopped drinking Coke Zero.

2 comments:

  1. I just had one today, thanks for introducing me to them:) It helped me get ready for our Open House. So did he pee all over the pull-ups as they were on the floor? I wish we could just come to AK this summer to see you guys, I miss your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for saying hi. Maybe you should know, I've stalked your blog. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to say something. Your kids are cuties!

    ReplyDelete