Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Real Bummer

Ethan brought home another stomach flu type virus a week ago that was going around his preschool. Poor guy! The worst part about it was it causes the STINKIEST GAS EVER and a lot of it. His poor tummy would become so bloated and hard he looked pregnant.

Well Graham had it on Fri. and now Zach has a very mild version of it....but oh that gas.

Yesterday in a rush of morning mayhem I some how forgot to help brush Zach's teeth. Last night when brushing before bed I apologized for forgetting in the morning and said something about all the girls thinking he had stinky breath.

His response, "Mom I have such stinky gas right now no one noticed my breath and they don't even want to be my friend."

Oh it's days like this you just ache for the little guys as it takes you back to all the humiliating moments of childhood.


1 comment:

  1. That just breaks your heart! I have those moments with S now that she is in school. I think you have rotavirus going around, it was bad here 2 yrs ago and those are all the same symptoms.

    ReplyDelete