Sunday, January 17, 2010

Puppy Love or One Sick Puppy

This child STRUTTED in at lunch with his chest out, head high, goofy smile, and declare
"I have such a BRIGHT feeling"



As Chris and I stare in puzzlement as he turns to go wash his hands and says.....
"Laura KISSED me today....on the cheek." (Huge Sigh)
Pause
"She fell in love with me but I didn't fall in love with her."
Continues walking toward the bathroom
"I feel really weird."

We really tried to keep a straight face but this was too cute.
Is it wrong to say we are so glad he likes girls?

Then after lunch I found .........

Zach in the bathroom with Ethan's camera/video camera. I asked him if he was taping what he had just flushed. Unfortunately, he said yes.

Later Chris and I inspected the VIDEOS (yes more than one). They definitely started off innocently but did get a little graphic.
Delete, Delete, Delete

Now hours later as I'm writing this I can over hear them heading to the bathroom....with the camera because it's Ethan turn.

Gotta go nip this one in the bud;)

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are a laugh a minute! Thanks for sharing the fun.

    ReplyDelete