Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Land of The Free

After 36 Hours of Travel with a few delays along the way we made it.
We are now commencing our 6 week, 10 state, two country vacation.
After spending this much time with our children in hotel rooms Chris and I will probably need a vacation from our vacation.
We are all a little whacked out on the time. Graham was wide awake at 3 and I held him off until 4 and he just wouldn't be quiet so he and I went to the gym at 4:15. I have NEVER gone to the gym that early in the morning.
We are in Houston and leaving shortly for Louisiana to visit Great Grandpa Naquin and other Jenkins kin for Thanksgiving.
And yes, we all enjoyed the bacon on the breakfast buffet this AM.

4 comments:

  1. I was surprised to see a post from you and glad you are in the states safely. Hopefully the sleep issue will work itself out in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you made it here safely. Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You answered my first question....ummm...bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember those jet lagged days with kids. Now, I just get to experience them by myself. I live in state of exhaustion and no matter the time zone my body just seems to sleep 7 hours when go to bed.

    ReplyDelete