Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Turkey Week

Turkey Week For Us Meant.....
Recovering from Jet Lag

As usual Zach and Ethan flipped immediately. Chris and I followed by weeks end and so did Graham! He did much better this time not his usual 10-14 days.


Great FoodWe were welcomed over to a friend of Uncle Rogers for Thanksgiving. We enjoyed wonderful and plentiful food in a beautiful new home.


Family Time

As all the Jenkins clan gathered to celebrate.







Rekindled Friendships
Cousin Bella and.....

Ethan were inseparable. So often Ethan doesn't have his own friends he just plays with Zach and Zach's friends. But he and Bella are cut from the same cloth they really enjoyed playing together.






We Picnicked


The cranes were stopping over at LSU so we made an afternoon adventure of it, enjoying the brisk sunny day.....

....and the company!

See what I mean about these two ......

they are Super Silly
and Super Sweet!




We Shopped
I find it funny that the one he who dislikes shopping the most has spent the last two Black Fridays out at 4 AM and gone all day. Last year it was preparing to move this year it was restocking. I did a little too but at more reasonable hours.
Had Some Mommy Time
I snuck away with my awesome Sister in law, Belin, and saw New Moon. I was so NOT DISAPPOINTED after seeing it like I was with Twilight. I'm sure it helped that I haven't read the book for quite a while so the details weren't as fresh.

We Counted Our Blessings
We have so much to be grateful for....good health, good employment, 3 energetic and wonderful boys, outstanding family adventures. This year has been amazing and strange and tough and exciting and it ain't over yet.....

1 comment:

  1. What are you doing in Louisiana???? Jeaolous! We'll be there next week.

    ReplyDelete