Thursday, July 16, 2009

Serious Brownie Points

I woke up yesterday with a HAPPY 34th BIRTHDAY email waiting for me from Chris. It said I hope you enjoy your present, so I knew something was in the works. I spent the afternoon at the park with the boys and then returned home after a little Happy Birthday to myself shopping to find these.....


They are gorgeous and thoughtful but the note inside is what really got me.
Happy Birthday to the girl who has made me happier than I ever thought possible! I hope you have a wonderful day. I love you. XXOO Chris
Chris warned me when we were dating that he was not a good gift giver. I have to say overall he has done really well. Sometimes, such as above, the best gifts aren't things to hold in your hands but things to hold in your heart.
You've earned some serious brownie points babe!
After receiving flowers I went to my favorite restaurant, Simon and Seafort's. Then on a last minute whim after getting the kids to bed went to see Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Michelle. The flowers are beautiful! What a thoughtful guy.

    ReplyDelete