Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lonely

People keep asking me if Chris is lonely while we are away.
My response is....He Better Be!
Then he sends me this picture.
I guess he is desperate to keep busy.
Actually this picture was taken especially for our Cowboy Sheriff Ethan who loves horses and has an imaginary one named Chico. He told my mother when she arrived home last week not to be alarmed about the horse tide up by the wood pile on the side of the house.
In actuality Chris has had a very long "Honey Do List" and has painted (with a bit help) our living room

eating area....


kitchen, and bedroom. He has also updated our lighting and continues to work on our home network. Hopefully all this will help bring this house back into this century.

He also took a trip last weekend to Qatar with some buddies since their families are home for the summer.

We adore you and miss you hon! Thanks for all your hard work!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment