Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello Mr. Stinky Pants

On our recent trip to Dubai (posting about the fabulous trip to come) Graham had his 6 month birthday.

We celebrated by playing at the Wild Wadi Water Park.

Our first day home we started the Rice Cereal and.......

...he loved it.
His nursing time suddenly dropped down to 10 minutes about a month ago. So I knew he was getting close to wanting other foods.
Then during our trip he became very grabby and the dinner table. He really wanted to drink from my water glass anytime I took a drink.

I don't remember Zach or Ethan liking rice cereal on the first try.

But then again this kid has done everything right at all the right milestone marks.
He continues to be a complete joy.
I just wish he would nurse some more of this weight off. It is not coming off as quickly as it did the first two times. Oh well, you wouldn't know that by looking at those cheeks.

2 comments:

  1. He is such a beautiful/handsome little boy! I love the first pic on the beach chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby! He seems so adorable, I want to squeeze him. :)

    ReplyDelete