Monday, January 24, 2011

A Few Funnies

A few recent funnies starting from youngest to oldest.

Graham....
loves the Monkey Flight App on our iPhone. When he wants to play he asks for Monkey Dump instead of Monkey Jump. Then the other evening he climbed up on my bed and announced he would take a Monkey Dump off the bed and did just that.

Also, I'm sad to say, sometimes my older boys call people "Poo Poo Heads". Graham has grasped onto this and often, under his breath, when he's upset with you he'll call you a "Purple Head." Right now it's cute but when he realizes his mistake and starts using the original phrase he too will get the, "We don't say that in our family," lecture too.

Ethan....
has a habit of leaving his backpack and bike in the driveway when he comes home from school. I don't mind so much as he is usually on his bike the rest of the evening. I generally pick up his backpack on my way in. Yesterday as I picked it up it was UNUSUALLY heavy. I thought what does this kid have a bunch or rocks in here.....

Sure enough that's exactly what he had about 8-10lbs. worth. I'm still not sure why.

Zach...
woke me up about 2 am this morning with crying from his room. As this is completely unusual for him I got up to investigate. When I asked him what was wrong he told me he had a bad dream. He dreamt he got a Lego magazine in the mail and it started raining and got all wet so he couldn't read it. Not your usual nightmare but still devastating to him.

Then this afternoon he received a really cute card from his Great Grandpa Naquin. It said: Grandson- There was quite a hubbub in heaven the day YOU were born...

They couldn't decide whether to make you HANDSOME or INTELLIGENT, so they ended up doing both.

After he read it he started laughing saying, "That's so true. I am handsome and intelligent."

We agree completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment