Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bogart

The Brits call them Boggies.
In America we call them Boogers.
So would it be appropriate to call this.....

BOGART!

My oldest child, ever the artist....
has created some very modern art using Boogers (red, brown, and green) as his medium. Sadly my lens would not focus clearly on this one foot by one foot section of wall I recently discovered while changing Zach's bed sheets. What I thought were marks from a picture frame, upon closer inspection were something else entirely.

Oh the joys of motherhood! Zach has now been asked to keep a bit of tissue on his night stand to avoid any touch ups he may be inclined to add to this..... piece of work.

1 comment:

  1. Gross Zach! I guess this is probably what I have to look forward to! Miss you guys and happy birthday this week Zach!

    ReplyDelete