Friday, February 6, 2009

It's A Miracle

I knew they could do it!

They can play Legos nicely together,



I am thrilled! I thought this Lego thing was a fluke but it has been several days now the Lego Vault is now the Lego room but they will play in there together for a while. It helps that all the sets are destroyed and combined so Zach is not constantly freaking out about his broken sets.
They also like to rock out together.




We were visiting the Johnson family and as soon as Ethan saw the Wii he got excited and yells, "I wanna play rock band." He LOVES to play the drums and guitar and even takes a turn singing. Maybe one of these days we'll even turn it on.

A few more Zach funnies:

Last night after they had been in bed and had the usual 2-3 call backs Zach starts calling for me again. I called back asking what he needed and he responded, "I don't know. It could be anything."

Then this morning he woke up and came into the kitchen saying, "This is the worst day of my life (dramatic pause) because I know I 'm going to have to eat that disgusting dinner again as left overs tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment