Friday, February 6, 2009

3 Months and Counting

My Dream Boy slept through the night for the first time. He has been an excellent sleeper since day one but this morning I had to wake him up because I was about to burst.



Theses smiles just melt you when you walk into his line of site.


People can't help but comment about what an good baby he is. They are absolutely right. The Lord blessed us with this sweet angel at the most stressful time in our lives. If he had been needy in any way I would not have come out sane after this international move.



I know that I adored all my babies as much as Graham but this kid has something special and we all can feel it. The boys really love him and enjoy making him smile and laugh.




We can only hope the brotherly love will continue once he starts moving.







2 comments:

  1. Marhaba! I think that's how you say it and spell it. It's been awhile. I check your blog all the time but never seem to get around to posting a comment. Sorry! First, your boys are absolutely adorable. And second, I love reading about your experiences in Saudi Arabia. It takes me back to my shopping trips to Dharan and Khobar. We lived in Jubail. We didn't live in a compound but we had the dorm feel going on in our house, too. I wore an abayah all the time. A bit of advice - the abayah works great in the summer with shorts as long as the wind isn't blowing it up. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way and had the religious police chasing after me with a big stick intended for my exposed ankles. Anyway, I have tons of questions for you so I'll send you an email. Take care and enjoy the warm weather. We're freezing in London! Love, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked Connor who this was a picture of of and "Baby Graham!" was his answer. He loves seeing pics of your boys on the blog. I am going to be alot better at posting soon.

    ReplyDelete