Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy....And We Like It

I'll do really well all week, eating the right foods and portions and then something like this happens.....

SAEA UDH Chapter International Bazaar
and it blows my whole week.

Who can resist tent after.....

welcoming tent.

Full of exotic and unusual things to try such as this Date Bread or Colombian Cheese Bread or Chicken & Rice dishes from the Philippines or my favorite Spicy Peanut Sauce from Malaysia.
This young boy from Malaysia offered to do the Worm if I'd buy one of his treats. Since I was planning on buying it anyway I agreed.

Later he just offered to dance for money.

The dessert was much better than the dance.

There was lots of play time for the kiddos while the moms and dads gorged themselves and had to digest sitting down on the carpets they put out for seating.

We all grooved to some tunes by the UDH Middle School Rock Band.

This camera has been practically glued to my face lately with so many community events. No wonder Graham just had to have a turn. I've decided they are just trying to pack everything in before Spring Break because when we return it will be too hot for anything other than water activities.

As the sun set the wind continued to blow making it a bit chilly. Zach was sweet to run home and get me a jacket. I'm starting to feel like a bit of a pansy. The true test will come over our summer break back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment