Friday, November 5, 2010

A Message From Captain White Boot

Captain White Boot would like all his dastardly foes to know:

That in two weeks time he will be back in business: sailing the high seas searching for lost treasures in the blue lagoons of Malta, sacking ancient temples in Athens, and digging for hidden treasures in Cairo.

You may be asking yourself what all this pirate jargon means? It means at Zach's orthopedic appointment last Wed. his stinky falling apart cast was removed and a new one was put on for two more weeks. At which point we hope we can find someone qualified to cut it off that isn't out of kingdom on vacation so we can enjoy some family adventures of our own.

1 comment:

  1. I could never get my videos to upload onto my blog. I opened a youtube account, which I keep private, and then just upload my videos to that, and then use that uploaded video on my blog. So much easier and faster and then I actually get to share my fun videos.

    ReplyDelete