Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm Such A Loser!


(Photo courtesy of EHJ)


I'm not the BIGGEST LOSER but I feel like a WINNER!

Because.....
all my pants are falling off, I'm getting stopped in the street by people asking me what I've been doing to look so good, and friends have said I've inspired them to lose weight too.


Between the 7 final competitors, in our family weight loss challenge, we lost a total of 151lbs. in 3 months.

We all had various methods and strategies and in the end we all felt like winners. I led for the first half of the competition but when I hit my desired goal weight I kind of hit a mental wall. I could still be at a healthy weight if I lost more but from the beginning I told myself once I hit 120 I'd be happy with that.

I am really proud of my self because it took a self discipline I didn't know I had to achieve this. I've never before lost this much weight on my own without the help of lactation (if you know what I mean).

CONGRATULATIONS TERESA !!!
For pulling ahead the last week I was really surprised, I thought Mr. P90Sexy (Reggie) had it in the bag.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE REST OF YOU LOSERS!
For all your hard work, encouragement, and smack talk along the way.

Although the money was an incentive I hope we can all keep up our new healthier lifestyles just because we feel so dang good. Lets all celebrate in HAWAII Christmas 2012;)

1 comment:

  1. Michelle: Way to go. I wish I could get to 120 lbs. That is still 12 lbs away for me. Bryton told me that I needed to get to my weight I was when I got married. I told him that I would have to get to 100 lbs and I wasn't going to do that. Hawaii sounds great. I'm not sure if we can make it but since we know now, I can start saving and see what happens. I will create a Hawaii fund. Chris, Haley and I may be going there April 2012 for gymnastics. You look great. I think we all winners.

    ReplyDelete