Saturday, August 21, 2010

So Tired

Jet Lag Means:
Early Mornings
Cranky Kids in the Evenings

The key to getting on a regular schedule is to keep moving because from about 5pm on if you sit down for even a moment this happens:


I made the mistake of laying down on the floor for family scriptures last night. Moments before this Ethan was screaming about how horrible a Mom I was because I didn't let him start a movie. (I knew it was the exhaustion speaking and didn't take it personally.)
Ethan, being funny put this blanket on me....as I was resting my eyes. The next thing I knew two kiddos plopped down and passed out. I knew one was G. by the size (nice pillow) but because of the placement of the blanket I couldn't tell who else was there. Chris had to come and rescue me.




1 comment:

  1. You should have just fallen asleep too! I'm glad you made it back ok and hope you get back on a good schedule. I hope I do too, I'm switching from summer to school.

    ReplyDelete